The owner and operator of the website http://mitsubishielectric.cz is MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AUTOMOTIVE CZECH s.r.o., registration No.: 26185822, with its seat at Slaný, Politických vězňů 1564, Kladno, postal code: 27401, registered with the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file No. C 77952 (hereinafter referred to as "MEAC"), which, in accordance with Act No. 121/2000 Coll., the Copyright Act, as amended, is entitled to exercise property rights to this website.
General information about the use of materials on the Website
Intellectual property rights
The User hereby acknowledges and agrees that the MATERIALS available on the Website are protected by intellectual property rights of MEAC or other companies of The Mitsubishi Group, particularly by copyright, trademark, domain name, service marks or patents. Unless explicitly having been granted consent by MEAC, the User is not entitled to sell, grant rights to use in any way, lend, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, mediate, make public, exercise, publish, change, edit or create any derivative of the MATERIALS or any other content of the Website.
The User hereby acknowledges that "MITSUBISHI" and "Mitsubishi Electric" are registered trademarks and their use is not permitted in any way, without receiving appropriate consent by the owner.
The User is entitled to download one copy of the MATERIALS or other Website content onto a personal computer to facilitate the purchase or use of individual products featured on the Website. Such use, however, cannot impair the intellectual property rights or the ownership rights of MEAC or any of the companies in The Mitsubishi Group. With such use, the User is entitled to create a permanent record of the downloaded MATERIALS or other Website content.
- (a) Change or use the MATERIALS or other Website content for commercial purposes in any way;
- (c) Provide MATERIALS or other Website content for sale or rental;
- (d) Decompile, decode, reverse engineer or disassemble software that is part of the MATERIALS or other Website content;
- (e) Remove the designation of intellectual property rights or other ownership rights notices from the MATERIALS or other Website content;
- (f) Take any action that interferes with the intellectual property rights of MEAC or companies in The Mitsubishi Group, or;
Links to other websites and the use of the link to the Website
MEAC, or another company in The Mitsubishi Group, provides links to other websites or resources on the Website or in the MATERIALS, alternatively information provided by third parties, over which MEAC or another company from The Mitsubishi Group has no control. If the User visits other websites in this way, the User should acknowledge the rules of their use. MEAC, or another company within The Mitsubishi Group, is not in any way liable for the rules and procedures of other entities. The User furthermore acknowledges that MEAC does not administrate nor influence the content of the information provided by third parties or via their websites in any way and is therefore not in any way responsible for the content of such information. The User furthermore acknowledges that links to websites of the third parties contained on this Website cannot be interpreted as implying sponsorship or other forms of support from MEAC to any third party. At the same time, any links on the Website that do not lead to websites of companies in The Mitsubishi Group cannot be regarded as links to associated persons and these third parties may not, without further permission, use the trademark, name, logo or other symbol of copyrights of MEAC or any company within The Mitsubishi Group.
The User hereby acknowledges that MEAC, or another company within The Mitsubishi Group, is not liable for the availability of external websites or resources. MEAC is furthermore not responsible for the content, advertising, products or other materials that are on these external websites or available from these external sources. At the same time, MEAC bears no liability or obligation, neither directly nor indirectly, for any damage or loss arising from the use of content, goods or services available or mediated through such external websites or resources.
Should the User or any third party be interested in placing a link to the Website on their web pages, the User or the third party is obliged to request permission from MEAC to do so using a form emailed to the User by MEAC, which will be used to submit information about the web pages on which the link to the Website is to be placed. This procedure is not necessary if the following guidelines are met:
- The websites on which the links are to be used do not contain any of the following :
- Content that is contrary to public order and morality, or content or comments of third parties that is obscene/vulgar;
- Content that defames, insults or intimidates any person, or content that may cause a reduction of credibility of MEAC or any other third party;
- Content that violates intellectual property rights or ownership rights of third parties and which is capable of causing damage to MEAC, or if MEAC may incur any obligation on its basis;
- Illegal content.
* For a text link, The User is obliged to use either the wording "MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AUTOMOTIVE CZECH s.r.o." or "Mitsubishi Electric".
(119 x 35 pixels)
Information about products provided on the Website
MEAC hereby declares that the Website contains only an indicative and informative product overview of MEAC or other companies within The Mitsubishi Group, and that these products may not always be available for possible purchasing. In case of interest in using the products described in MATERIALS or other content of the Website, please contact MEAC here, especially when considering the use of the product for special usage, e.g. for device or transport systems, as well as for transportation, medical, aerial and cosmic space, nuclear or undersea use.
Availability of presented products
The User hereby acknowledges that MEAC may publish information on its Website that may contain references to products, programs and services within The Mitsubishi Group not implemented or available in the Czech Republic. Such information and links do not indicate that MEAC will provide or distribute these products, programs or services in the Czech Republic. For information regarding the products, programs and services that are available in the Czech Republic, please contact MEAC.
Disclaimer of liability and Exclusion
- A. Disclaimer of Warranties. MEAC and companies within The Mitsubishi Group hereby do not provide any warranty for the content of the Website and, in particular, for suitability of products and services described in the MATERIALS. The MATERIALS and other content of the Website is provided "as is" without warranty from MEAC for its content.
- B. Limitation of Liability. The User hereby acknowledges that MATERIALS on the Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. MEAC hereby does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the MATERIALS, or the authenticity of advice, opinions, statements or other figures published or distributed via the Website. The User hereby acknowledges that he separately bears the sole risk of usage of any advice, opinions, statements or other figures contained in the MATERIALS or other content on the Website. MEAC and the companies within The Mitsubishi Group are not liable for damage or other losses resulting from the Users usage of MATERIALS and other content of the Website, or any claims arising from the violation of any rights of third parties or violation of trade secrets resulting from the usage of MATERIALS or other content of the Website by the User. MEAC and the companies within The Mitsubishi Group shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, in particular, but not exclusively, for injury resulting from the termination of entrepreneurship, loss of information and data, loss of profit or savings, the cost of mediation of substitute goods, services or technologies, regarding any use or application of MATERIALS or other content of the Website.
Data provided to MEAC by the User
MEAC does not, under any circumstances, require that the User provide MEAC with confidential information or other data through the Website. If, however, the User provides any confidential information or other data to MEAC, the User hereby agrees that any such information or materials shall not be considered as confidential information, including trade or other secrets, containing information about the User. By providing information or materials via the Website to MEAC, the User grants unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide permission without claim to compensation for the use, reproduction, display, transfer, handing over and distribution of such information and materials. Furthermore, the User hereby agrees that MEAC is entitled to use the ideas, concepts or know-how provided to the company either in person or by a person acting on behalf of the User. The User also hereby ensures that the information and materials provided to MEAC by the User will not be in any way defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing or illegal, or that such information or materials are not subject to third party ownership. The User hereby acknowledges that the User bears the sole liability for the content of information or materials provided, which means that the User is fully responsible for the content, which includes the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
Jurisdiction and Venue
The Website is owned and operated by MEAC. The website is operated and developed in accordance with the applicable laws of the Czech Republic, and all matters relating to copyright, trademarks and patents are governed by the law of the Czech Republic. The Website and its use are not governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is explicitly excluded. The User hereby agrees that if any legal dispute regarding the use or inability to use the MATERIALS or other content on the Website occurs, then such proceedings shall be pending before Czech courts. By using the Website, the User agrees with the jurisdiction of such courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the MATERIALS or other contents of the Website.
MEAC is not liable for the suitability and availability of the MATERIALS on the Website and their use in the location in which the User is located, including access to the MATERIALS from territories where its content is illegal and prohibited. The User agrees that access to the Website is on the Users own initiative and that the User is liable for compliance with applicable local laws. The products and technologies provided in the MATERIALS are subject to the laws and regulations of the Czech Republic (and other countries) in export.
Representation and cooperation
The User hereby acknowledges that the Users access to the Website and use of the MATERIALS or other content of the Website does not constitute any joint venture, partnership, employment or representation between the User and MEAC or another company within The Mitsubishi Group. The User hereby acknowledges that the User is not entitled to unilaterally legally bind MEAC or another company within The Mitsubishi Group. The User furthermore agrees that the User will not present himself or act as a representative, managing director or employee of MEAC or another company within The Mitsubishi Group, and, concurrently, MEAC or other companies within The Mitsubishi Group are not liable for such conduct and shall not be bound by it.
Termination of the use of MATERIALS or other content of the Website
Politických vězňů 1564
274 01 Slany, Czech republic
All rights reserved.
For questions, comments or feedback, please Contact Us